With her enviable figure and glossy auburn locks, Mad Men star Christina Hendricks is no stranger to making a showstopping entrance. The 39-year-old did not disappoint on Wednesday as she arrived for the premiere party for Mad Men's final s in a dramatic sweeping Zac Posen ballgown.
CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR FULL GALLERY
Christina Hendrick dazzled in an emerald green gown by Zac Posen
Although the theme of the evening was black and red, Christina's gown was a dazzling shade of deep emerald green, with the hem of the skirt embroidered with hundreds of little butterflies for a truly high fashion look.
However, the American actress shocked fans when she revealed the dress actually featured a detachable skirt, suddenly revealing that the gown was a figure-hugging fishtail shape for ultimate red carpet glamour.
Christina is known for her stand-out beauty looks. And the star, who is an ambassador of hair colour brand nice'n'easy, revealed her top beauty tips to HELLO! Fashion.
"A big beauty do for me is to experiment," she said. "Have fun and reflected how you feel on the inside on your outside.
Christina is an ambassador of hair colour brand nice'n'easy
"My big beauty don't is to never do what someone else wants you to do if it makes you uncomfortable. I also say no to lipsticks with blue undertones, and no shimmery pink lipstick! But that's only my own personal beauty rules, everyone should have their own."
Christina also opened up her make-up bag, revealing her top beauty essentials:
1. Make-Up Forever High Definition Cream Blush - I have always loved rosy cheeks and the cream blush keeps my skin hydrated and it blends well.
2. Cover Girl Cream Concealer (Max Factor in the UK) – I use it under the eyes and on any blemishes. It's always creamy, moisturising and it blends well.
3. Stila Black Liquid Eyeliner - This pigment is deep and consistent. The brush tip makes it easy to draw a perfect line.
4. Dolce and Gabbana Lipstick in Cosmopolitan - I like that this colour brightens my face without being a traditional red. Its very flirty.
5. nice’n easy Permanent Colour Crème - I always keep it at home so I can touch up my hair colour at any time. Change can be daunting but with nice’n easy, it doesn’t have to be as you know the colour is going to be natural-looking and true to you