Monday night's episode of Made in Chelsea was full of drama as tensions came to a head between Binky Felstead and Lucy Watson, following Binky's decision to give Alex Mytton another chance after his infidelities.There was more drama for Lucy when she found out that Jamie Laing had asked her intern Riley on a date. After confronting Riley, Lucy promptly fired her, causing more tension with Jamie. However, Riley and Jamie were not the only blossoming romance, as Stephanie Pratt and Stevie Johnson were still going strong, following their romantic kiss at the picnic in the previous episode. Scroll below to see the top 5 things we learned from Monday's Made in Chelsea
1. Binky and the girls have fallen out after she has decided to give Alex another chanceLast week's episode saw Binky dumping Alex, much to fans' delight. However this week, she admitted to Lucy and Fran that the couple had been seeing eachother, to mend their relationship. When Lucy commented that she hadn't seen Binky in a while, Binky stormed out angrily.
Cheska also revealed that she had not had much contact with Binky, and that she felt it was because her friend knew she didn't like Alex. At Sam's party, tensions escalated when Binky confronted Lucy, Fran and Cheska, joined by Louise. "The world doesn't revolve around you!" she yelled at them. "Oh, but it does around you?" replied an angry Lucy. Despite Louise's attempts to calm the situation down, Binky stormed off, leaving the other girls to seethe and declare that "friendship isn't a one way street".
2. Lucy isn't happy about Jamie dating Riley Lucy shocked other cast members when she fired Riley after finding out the intern had been asked on a date with Jamie. When Jamie confronted Lucy, she revealed that she found him disrespectful.
"I would never do that to you," she said. "Enjoy your fling with Riley," she later added. Jamie ignored Lucy's comments and still took Riley on a date. Later in the episode, the pair kissed at Sam's party, while a stunned Lucy and Stephanie looked on.
3. Sport isn't Jamie's strong point One of the funniest scenes of the episode came when Jamie showed up for a round of golf with Spencer, Stevie and Andy.
After a failed attempt at getting the ball out of a bunker, Jamie tried again, only to miss the ball a second time and send sand flying everywhere. While Stevie and Andy practically cried with laughter, Spencer laughed so hard he fell down.
4. Stevie and Stephanie are still going strongStevie and Stephanie looked more loved-up than ever, with Stephanie even joining the boys on their golfing day out. The couple looked particularly sweet during a match of ping-pong against Andy and Lucy. "I haven't seen you all week!' laughed Andy at Stevie, jokingly blaming Stephanie.
Later in the episode, Stephanie bumped into ex-boyfriend Spencer, who asked her how things were going. "He's the funniest, and he actually comes home at night," she retorted, referring to Spencer's infidelity during their relationship.
5. Spencer is trying to make amends with everyoneThroughout the series Spencer has repeatedly infuriated other cast members, however things escalated when, in the previous episode, it was revealed that he was present when Alex cheated on Binky.
This episode saw him take Binky out for dinner to try and make amends, including buying her some beautiful flowers. While ex-girlfriends Lucy and Stephanie find his intentions dubious, Andy Jordan, who argued with Spencer over then-girlfriend Louise in the last series, said that he thought Spencer was being genuine.