Michelle Keegan's stunning looks have lead to her regularly being declared one of the most beautiful women in the UK. However, they've also invited a lot of speculation as to how the former Coronation Street star always looks so perfect – she is regularly asked during interviews whether she has ever gone under the knife. But the 30-year-old insists she's never gone anywhere near the surgeon's table because she's "too scared", although she does find the speculation flattering. "I like the fact people point out they think I've had a nose job," she told told the Sunday Express S magazine. "They think I've had new cheeks, a new chin – but I haven't and I don't think I ever would, if I'm being honest. I'm scared it would go wrong!"
Michelle is adamant she's never had surgery
She also added that she would never judge another celebrity for making a different decision. "It's their face and body and it's annoying when people slam them for it," she explained.
READ MORE: Inside Michelle Keegan's wedding makeup bag
The actress, who was praised for her role in the BBC military drama Our Girl, has been subject to speculation over her marriage to Mark Wright, who has moved to the US where he works as a presenter for TV show Extra!. Michelle previously opened up about the difficulties of maintain a transatlantic romance, revealing that it was "difficult" to keep the spark alive and that she has no plans to join him. "Of course I've thought about it," she told You magazine. “But it's not that simple. I'm auditioning for work out in LA and if something good comes up I will take it and that will be great. But it has to be something I want to do."
READ MORE: Michelle Keegan has predicted Meghan Markle's wedding dress AND has some special tips for the royal wedding
And it looks like the separation may certainly be the best thing for both their careers – it was recently revealed that Mark has landed a gig reporting from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding. While discussing her husband during an appearance on Good Morning Britain, Michelle said: "I think he's coming back in May because he's covering the royal wedding so he'll be back soon." However, despite being British TV royalty, Michelle confirmed that the pair sadly haven't received an invite to the event itself.