Lisa Snowdon has floored her fans with her enviable figure in a striking selfie shared on Instagram on Tuesday. The gorgeous snap sees the 44-year-old showing off her toned physique while posing in black underwear, looking relaxed and happy as she no doubt enjoys some downtime following her stint in the I'm A Celebrity jungle.
Compliments from fans began pouring in. "You look incredible!" wrote one follower, while another agreed: "You look amazing". Many also revealed that she was inspiring them to be proud of their own bodies, praising the star for being confident.
It comes as no surprise that Lisa has been promoting a positive message about body image. The star is currently fronting ClaireaBella's Love You campaign which encourages women across the world to love their shape – and now she's shared her own top tips for ultimate body confidence…
Lisa Snowdon has been praised for her body confidence in this striking selfie
Lisa’s top tips for body confidence:
1. Accept yourself. It’s easier to say than do, but focus on the bits of yourself that you like.
2. Dress for your body type and invest in a great pair of jeans!
3. Eat healthily, but don’t be obsessive. It’s OK to have a bit of chocolate cake with loads of cream every now and then…
4. Exercise as it releases endorphins and helps you to stay in shape – if you feel your best, you’ll end up walking taller.
5. Try not compare yourself to others – love who you are and what you look like, whatever shape and size.
Lisa Snowdon is ambassador for ClaireaBella's 'Love You' campaign, encouraging women across the world to love their shape. Visit claireabelladesigns.co.uk for more information.