"When people find out what I do for a living or recognise me off of TV, the most common question I am asked is, 'What do you use on your skin?' So here is a vlog about it," says HELLO! beauty editor Nadine Baggott. "These are my most used products of last year. They are not necessarily new but they are the five products that I rely on to give me great skin.
"Sorry this was shot straight off of a long, long day filming for This Morning so I am puffy and bleary eyed and quite close to the camera (scary I know).
"But people often ask me what I used on my skin and this is it - unless I am testing new brands and products for HELLO! - consistency is key with skincare and these are the products that I come back to time and time again."
1. Dr Frances Prenna Jones Clean + Prepare, my favourite enzyme cleanser. This bottle lasts me about four months. Available at drfrancesprennajones.com.
2. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant. Available at dermalogica.co.uk.
3. Esthederm Intensive Hyaluronic instantly plumps fine lines and hydrates skin even though it is super lightweight. Available at feelunique.com.
4. Epionce Intense Defense Serum is my go-to antioxidant rich serum. Available at epionce.co.uk.
5. Epionce Daily Renewal Cream is a rich but quick to absorb and hydrate skin that leaves my complexion with a flattering slightly soft focus finish. Available at epionce.co.uk.