You could win a holiday to Sweden, a spa stay or £1,000 to spend at IKEA on your next trip to the home and furniture store, no matter how much you spend. IKEA has relaunched its hugely popular 'Swipe a Surprise' promotion to treat customers who are members of its IKEA FAMILY scheme.
Every loyalty card holder will receive a prize on any purchase made until 18 June, and there is no minimum spend so even buying a hot drink or Swedish meatballs will mean you qualify for a prize. And it is well worth doing; prizes include 17 trips to Sweden with £500 spending money, Swedish cooking classes, one night spa stays for four adults, IKEA gift cards worth up to £1000, and money off vouchers ranging between £5 and £20 value.
How to get your free IKEA gift:
- Ensure you are registered for IKEA's FAMILY Card and have it with you when you shop in store.
- Swipe your FAMILY card when you make a purchase at checkout before 18 June 2017.
- At the bottom of your till receipt you'll find a barcode and number.
- Take your receipt to the nearest IKEA FAMILY kiosk and scan the barcode, then follow instructions on screen to discover what you have won.
- Alternatively you can check your prize online at swipe.myikeafamily.com.
The promotion isn't running at IKEA's Croydon, Tottenham, Westfield Stratford City, Norwich or Aberdeen stores.
The relaunch of the popular promotion coincides with the news that the Swedish brand plans to launch three new stores across Britain to celebrate IKEA's 30th anniversary in the UK. The company says that 1,300 jobs will be created by the end of 2018 when it opens new outlets in Sheffield, Exeter and Greenwich, London.