Prince Charles and The Duchess of Cornwall are celebrating their ninth wedding anniversary on 9 April 2014.
To mark Charles and Camilla's big day, HELLO! has gathered a list of ten facts you may not have known about the occasion.
Prince Charles and Camilla on their wedding day, 2005
1. Clarence House made the official announcement on 10 February 2005 that Prince Charles was to marry Camilla Parker-Bowles, the daughter of the late Major Bruce Middleton Hope Shand and the late Hon Rosalind Maud Shand. Camilla had been making appearances alongside the Prince for some time.
2. The wedding date was set for 8 April 2005 but had to be postponed by a day, so that the Prince of Wales could represent The Queen at the funeral of Pope John Paul II.
Prince Charles and Camilla: their love story
Prince Charles and Camilla on the day of their wedding announcement
3. On 9 April 2005, the royals gathered at Windsor to celebrate the wedding. As crowds lined the streets, Prince Charles and Camilla married in a civil ceremony at Windsor Guildhall.
4. The Queen and Prince Philip did not attend the civil wedding ceremony, but the proud parents joined the service of blessing at St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle which followed, and threw the newlyweds a reception at the castle later that day.
5. Prince Charles' son the Duke of Cambridge and Camilla's son Tom Parker-Bowles served as the couple's witnesses.
Prince William and Prince Harry arrive for the blessing
6. Royals from around the world attended the blessing at Windsor Castle including King Constantine II and Queen Anne-Marie of Greece, the Crown Prince and Crown Princess of Norway and the King of Bahrain.
7. The bride looked elegant as she arrived for the civil ceremony in a delicate cream silk chiffon dress with a matching oyster silk basket weave coat. The Duchess-to-be wanted to keep her outfit subtle but stylish.
Prince Charles and Camilla delivered by same doctor
Camilla on her wedding day
8. Camilla was known as "Camilla Parker-Bowles" before the wedding, however it was announced upon marriage that she would take the name of "Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cornwall".
9. After the celebrations, the new royal couple travelled to the Prince's country estate in Scotland for their honeymoon. During this time they carried out their first joint engagement as a married couple.
Prince Charles and Camilla at the blessing
10. To honour the day, the theme park Alton Towers changed the name of their popular rollercoaster "Rita: Queen of Speed" to "Camilla: Queen of Speed".