Zara Phillips celebrated her 33rd birthday on Thursday 15 May.
The Queen's granddaughter, who became a mother in January to her first child and daughter Mia Grace, is expected to mark the occasion privately.
In honour of Zara's birthday, HELLO! Online has gathered a list of ten facts about the royal.
1. Zara was born on 15 May 1981 at St Mary's Hospital, Paddington in West London, as the first daughter of Princess Anne and Mark Phillips. Two months later, she was baptised as Zara Anne Elizabeth Phillips, with her first name being suggested by her uncle Prince Charles and second middle name paying tribute to her grandmother.
2. Despite being the daughter of The Princess Royal, Zara carries no royal title.
Zara and Mike Tindall introduce baby Mia to the world
Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall introduced their baby Mia to HELLO! magazine
3. During her later academic years, Zara followed royal tradition by attending the Gordonstoun School in Moray, Scotland, where she achieved 11 GCSEs from A* to C, and a B and C in her A-Levels. During her education, Zara developed a love for sporting activities representing her schools in gymnastics and hockey.
4. She went on to study at the University of Exeter where she qualified as a physiotherapist specialising in Equine Physiotherapy.
5. In December 2010, just a month after her cousin Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge's engagement was announced, Buckingham Palace confirmed Zara had accepted rugby player Mike Tindall's proposal.
Zara Phillips tied the knot to Mike Tindall in July 2011
6. Three months after her cousin's wedding in April 2011, the royals gathered in Edinburgh, Scotland for a smaller ceremony to celebrate Zara and Mike's marriage. Zara dazzled in a Stewart Parvin dress and the sparkling Meander tiara, which had belonged to her great-grandmother Princess Andrew of Greece and Denmark, who was Prince Philip's mother.
Stewart Parvin unveils 2015 wedding dress collection: see the gowns
7. In January 2014, the country rejoiced as the Royal Family welcomed their second addition to the family in a year, with Zara giving birth to her and Mike's first daughter, Mia Grace Tindall, at the Gloucestershire Royal Hospital.
Zara Phillips competed at the London 2012 Olympics where she won Silver for GB
8. Zara soon followed in her mother's footsteps becoming an accomplished equestrian, representing Great Britain as part of the British Equestrian Team in the 2012 London Olympics. The determined royal celebrated as she won Silver for the event and her proud mother Princess Anne was on hand to present the award.
9. In 2006, the popular royal was voted BBC Sports Personality of the Year, after enjoying success at the Eventing World Championship in Aachen. A year later, Her Majesty awarded her granddaughter with an MBE for her achievements in equestrian.
10. Zara and Mike are very close to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and the two couples are often spotted enjoying weekend events together. In October 2013, it was announced William and Kate had chosen Zara as one of Prince George's godparents.