Princess Maria-Olympia of Greece celebrates her 19th birthday on 25 July. To honour the stylish royal’s birthday, HELLO! Online have gathered a list of ten facts you may not have known about her.
CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR FULL GALLERY
Princess Maria-Olympia celebrated her 19th birthday on Saturday
1. Maria-Olympia was born on 25 July 1996 in New York City as the first child of Crown Prince Pavlos and Crown Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece.
2. When she was seven, her parents decided to move back to London so Maria-Olympia could see more of her grandparents, King Constantine and Queen Anne Marie.
3. The princess now lives full time in London with her four younger brothers, Prince Constantine-Alexios, Prince Achileas-Andreas, Prince Odysseas-Kimon and Prince Aristidis-Stavros.
The stylish royal attended the Dior show with her mother and grandmother
4. Prince Charles, Princess Alexia of Greece and Denmark and Prince Michael of Greece are all godparents of the princess.
5. Prince Charles is known to haven taken Maria-Olympia to see Shrek The Musical in London as a treat.
6. The Greek royal is a fan of Instagram, similar to her mother Marie-Chantal, and since using the site the princess has gained nearly 33,000 followers.
Princess Maria-Olympia with designer Diane Von Furstenberg
7. The princess shares her birthday with Friends star Matt LeBlanc, One Tree Hill actor James Lafferty and supermodel Iman.
8. During her A Levels, the princess studied drama, history of art, graphics and photography. Maria-Olympia is rumoured to be interested in a career in fashion and last summer did three weeks’ work experience in the couture department of Dior.
9. She is fast becoming a trendsetter, often spotted sitting front row at fashion shows. Dior, Isabel Marant and Givenchy are among her favourite designers.
10. Despite her heritage, the princess doesn't speak Greek. "I wish I did," she told Tatler in 2014.