To celebrate the release of the new heist film Now You See Me on 3rd July, Entertainment One is offering one lucky reader the chance to win a one night stay in Paris with two Eurostar tickets from London!
Starring Jessie Eisenberg, Isla Fisher, Morgan Freeman and Mark Ruffulo, Now You See Me pits an elite FBI squad in a game of cat and mouse against 'The Four Horsemen', a super-team of the world's greatest illusionists. 'The Four Horsemen' pull off a series of daring heists against corrupt business leaders during their performances, showering the stolen profits on their audience while staying one step ahead of the law.
HOW TO ENTER:
For your chance to win a one night stay in Paris, simply tweet us the answer to the question below to @hellomag and include the hashtag #HelloNowYouSeeParis (Terms & Conditions appply, see below):
Which of the below films has Jessie Eisenberg also starred in?
A) The Social Network
B) The Great Gatsby
C) The Truman Show
D) The Hunger Games
Now You See Me is released in UK cinemas on July 3rd, find us on Facebook at facebook.com/NowYouSeeMeUK
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Open to UK participants only.
- Competition closes at 23:59 on 12/07/13.
- To enter, participants must follow @hellomag on Twitter and tweet the answer to the competition question during the competition period and include the hashtag #HelloNowYouSeeParis.
- Incomplete entries will not be accepted.
- One winner will be picked at random and receive the prize of a one night stay in a 3* hotel in Paris (to be confirmed by Entertainment One) with two return Eurostar tickets from London to Paris. Transport to London is not included in the prize, hotel and travel are subject to availability.
- Prize must be redeemed within 12 months of the competition closing date.
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value.
- The decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
- Entertainment One is the competition promoter.
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Entertainment One. In this situation, Entertainment One may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Entertainment One or parties connected to Entertainment One as a result.