Celebrities tweet their congratulations to William and Kate on the birth of their baby boy
22 JULY 2013
Twitter went into overdrive when the news of Prince William
and Kate Middleton
's baby boy
The news spread like wildfire that the Duchess had given birth to a little Prince weighing 8lb 6oz at 4:24pm on Monday afternoon.
As the nation's celebrations kicked off, celebrities took to the site to congratulate the new parents and share their excitement at the happy news. HELLO! Online
takes a look at the top celebrity tweets:
Twitter messages for William and Kate
- Cheryl Cole: Congratulations to William and Kate!! So happy they have a healthy baby and everyone is good. Can't wait to see him now ðŸ‘¶ #Royalbaby
- Ellen DeGeneres: It's a boy! So happy for my cousin Kate and the future King of England!
- Emma Bunton: It's a boy!!! Special times ahead for Kate and William. Xxxx
- Katherine Jenkins: Awwww... It's a boy! Congratulations! Sooo happy for you! #GlassesRaised #Toast #Celebrations
- Cara Delevingne: It's a boy!!! Congratulations William and Kate!! X
- Amanda Holden: Congratulations to William and Kate. WONDERFUL NEWS! A little Prince
- Joan Rivers Congratulations to Kate & William on the birth of their baby boy! So relieved that his name won’t include the words Ivy or Apple.
- Millie Mackintosh I knew it was going to be a boy! #royalbaby
- Rochelle Humes:A future King...a little baby boy. How exciting x
- Pixie Lott: Congratulations Kate and William! The most lovely news <3
- Kimberley Walsh:Aaarrgghh it's a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ïŽ‰ïŽ‰ïŽ‰ïŽ‰ïŽ‰ïŽ‰ïŽ‰ïŽ‰#RoyalBaby
- Jack Osbourne:EPIC!!!! a new prince was born. its like real life Game of Thrones #royalbaby
- Marvin Humes:Congratulations to William and Kate! There's no better feeling than the arrival of your child! Great news!
- Vernon Kay:Congratulations William and Kate:-) See you at Jungle mania,summer camp, Legoland,kids club and ToysRUs very soon.X
- Please note, all comments are those of readers and do not represent the opinion of Hellomagazine.com
- Hellomagazine.com reserves the right to remove comments it considers offensive or not relevant
- Please focus on the topic