Olivia Culpo shares 'heartbreak' over split from Nick Jonas

hellomagazine.com

Olivia Culpo is staying positive after the end of her romance with Nick Jonas. The former Miss USA admitted the split with the Jealous singer did hurt somewhat, but said she would get over it – at the same time as she thanked fans for all their support.

"Your heart just breaks, that's all. Heartbreak is hard but you find more and more things to be grateful for every day. One of those things is all of you," the 23-year-old wrote on Instagram against a photo of a sunset.

Olivia Culpo told fans: "I'm going to be okay" after her split from Nick Jonas was confirmed last week

She added: "Thank you all. Yes I'm going to be okay and I love u guys so so much every day is a blessing."

Olivia followed up her Instagram post with an equally poignant Twitter entry on Saturday morning. The striking brunette retweeted a message from a fan that had clearly spoken to her.

It read: “Life’s not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain. Let's dance.”

Olivia and Nick dated for two years - they were first spotted together cosying up at the US Open in 2013 -but their split was confirmed last week by Us Weekly.




The couple were said to be struggling with the demands of a long-distance relationship, a problem which Nick himself spoke about in a recent interview with People.

"I think that the long-distance thing can be tough, but … try to stay in communication, keep it transparent and honest, and it should be okay," said the 22-year-old singer - who also admitted to the publication that he was "no pro" at dealing with this particular aspect of a high-profile romance.

The star had previously described his love as the "the girl who lights up my world every day" during a romantic Instagram post in May wishing her happy birthday.