Here at HELLO! Online, we are big fans of Illamasqua and their fierce ambition to challenge the norms of beauty, which they demonstrated in their latest campaign, Beauty Before Age.
Now, we have teamed up with the make-up brand to offer two very lucky readers a goody bag worth over £70.
The prize will include Masquara in Raven (£15.50), SOPHIE Medium Pencil (£13.00), Powder Blusher in Un-requited (£16.50), Lipstick in Tramp (£15.50) and Nail Varnish in Collide (£13.50) — all items are pictured above.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Follow @hellomagbeauty and @Illamasqua and tweet us both #goodybag.
E.g. "@hellomagbeauty @Illamasqua #goodybag”
- We will then pick two lucky winners at random to receive a goody bag.
Illamasqua Twitter giveaway full Terms & Conditions
- By entering the HELLO! ghd Twitter giveaway you are agreeing to comply with all terms and conditions that apply (“Illamasqua Twitter Giveaway Terms & Conditions”, “Standard Twitter Competition/Giveaway Terms & Conditions” and “Standard Online Competition/Giveaway Terms & Conditions”). See hellomagazine.com/competitions for all T&Cs.
- Competition is open to UK residents only.
- There will be a total of two winners who will each receive one goody bag.
- No alternative cash prizes will be offered.
- To enter the Twitter competition entrants must follow @hellomagbeauty and @Illamasqua and tweet #goodybag during the prize competition period. If the # has not been used, the entry cannot be considered.
- HELLO! accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault.
- Closing date for competition entries is 15th May 2012.
- The winners will be contacted by Direct Message on Twitter on 15th May 2012
- The winners must claim their prize by end of 4th June 2012.
- Winners must provide HELLO! with their full name, contact number and address which will then be passed on to Illamasqua for prize delivery.
- In the event a winner fails to claim a prize within the time limit or is otherwise disqualified from the draw, that prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void.
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.