Click here for full terms & conditions
There are few sporting venues that can match the rich heritage and history of Ascot. Style is at the forefront of this quintessentially British event which takes place this year from Tuesday 19 June to Saturday 23 June.
Tradition, pageantry, fashion and style all meet in a glorious setting at one of the most beautiful racecourses in the country. The quality of the horse racing at Royal Ascot is outstanding, with nearly £4million in prize money on offer and 18 prestigious group races over the five days.
• For more information or to book tickets, visit ascot.co.uk; tel: 01344- 878536. For details on hospitality packages, visit royalascothospitality.co.uk.
2. Dainty Doll
For Nicola Roberts’s latest Dainty Doll collection, the Girls Aloud star has hand-picked cosmetics to suit all skin tones and types – not just her own trademark porcelain complexion, which originally prompted her to launch her popular make-up range.
The neon eyeshadows, cream blushers and nude lipsticks have been selected to complement SS12 catwalk trends. Try (clockwise, from left) Lipstick in Stripped, £12.50, Eye Shadow in Lollipops & Roses, £11.50, and Crème Blusher in Paper Roses, £13.50. Available at Boots from June.
• Win one of three Dainty Doll SS12 sets, worth £138! Each set includes four eyeshadows, three lipsticks, three cream blushers and one powder blusher. To enter, send your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Prize draw closes on Sunday 27 May and is open to UK and Eire residents only.
3. Wish Want Wear
With Ascot and an array of summer events on the horizon, wishwantwear.com has the answer to all your wardrobe worries. What could be better than having a designer wardrobe without the matching price tag?
Hire new season top-label dresses, hats and accessories for a fraction of the retail price and, once you’ve worn it, simply send it back. Milly Green Celia Dress, hire price £65 (RRP £415); vintage Chanel 2.55 Classic, hire price £115 (RRP £2,970); Vivien Sheriff headpiece, hire price £100 (RRP £485).
Exclusive discount and giveaway
• Wish Want Wear has teamed up with hello! to offer an exclusive 20 per cent off your perfect Ascot dress. To receive your discount, simply visit wishwantwear.com and enter the code WWWASCOT2012 at the checkout. Plus, you could win the outfit of your dreams – complete with designer dress, Chanel bag and hat hire! To sign up, visit wishwantwear.com/hello.
4. Annie Haak
Annie Haak jewellery is all about looking fabulous and feeling amazing. Celebrity fans of this Surrey-based label include Dannii Minogue, Alexandra Burke, Tulisa Contostavlos and Elle Macpherson, who have all been spotted wearing her unique, handcrafted designs.
This best-selling sterling silver Sama My Guardian Angel Bracelet set, £196, will add an effortlessly glamorous touch to any outfit this season.
Available from the online boutique. Visit anniehaakdesigns.co.uk; or tel: 01730-231188.
In this Diamond Jubilee year, the monarchy is not the only British institution celebrating a special 2012. Luxury brand Daks, which was established in London in 1894, also marks its own milestone – it’s been 50 years since it won its first Royal Warrant, as an outfitter to the Queen.
Under the design direction of Sheila McKain- Waid, the spring/ summer 2012 collection celebrates the best of British. Tel: 020-7409 4040; visit daks.com.
• DAKS and hello! are delighted to give one lucky reader the opportunity to win this exclusive camel leather bag worth £575 from the latest womenswear collection. Send your name and home address to email@example.com. The prize draw will close on 20 May. UK and Eire entrants only.
Triumph’s new Body Make-Up collection uses the latest fabrics and manufacturing technology to offer women a balance between comfort and fashion.
An everyday range, with on-trend colour codes, the sensual pieces are so weightless and smooth next to the skin that they give the illusion of flawless coverage. Laser cut edges, bonded seams and flat straps additionally offer subtle support and shaping. Visit Debenhams Oxford Street in London for your personal consultation. To book, call Debenhams on 0844-561 6161.
• Win one of six sets of Triumph Body Make-Up. Send your name, address and underwear sizes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Prize draw will close on 20 May. UK and Eire entrants only. Maximum sizes apply.
7. Truth or Dare
The Queen of Pop’s first ever fragrance is one of the most anticipated celebrity perfume launches in recent times…
Madonna says the fragrance, Truth or Dare, is based on gardenias – the smell of her mother’s favourite perfume – but with a provocative edge. “Something honest and yet daring — hence the name Truth or Dare,” she explains.
The result is a a robust white floral juice, with musk, vanilla and amber notes that give a contemporary twist. Available nationwide.
Hot new brand of the moment Leghilà has opened it first boutique in the UK, on London’s King’s Road. The Italian label is famed for its quirky, iconic, modern bags, made of distinctive bright neoprene material.
There certainly is no mistaking a Leghilà bag, and they have another brilliant attraction – you can even clean them in a washing machine at 30°C in their own special washbag. Be one of the first to own a Leghilà by visiting the boutique or shopping online at leghila.co.uk.
• One lucky reader can win the G-bag in orange/violet worth £210. Send your name and home address to email@example.com. This prize draw will close on 20 May. UK and Eire entrants only. Plus – exclusively for hello! readers – if you purchase one bag, receive ten per cent off your second purchase. Mention hello! at the counter. Available in store only.