Harrison Ford is the man everyone's talking about thanks to his cameo appearance in upcoming film Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues.
HELLO! Online has rounded up ten top facts about the comedy sequel, which is released on 20 December, and the 71-year-old actor's involvement in it.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
1. Harrison plays a 'legendary newsman' in the follow-up to the 2004 film Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.
2. The Hollywood legend played a similar role as a TV anchor in the 2010 film Morning Glory. "I hope it's a little different," he said. "One hates to repeat themselves. They asked me to do it, before they knew that I had done Morning Glory."
3. Harrison himself has said his role in the film is not essential. "It'd be easy enough to cut out," he admitted. "I don't think it's critical."
4. Oscar-nominated actor Harrison revealed what it was like working with the cast. "It was bizarre," he said. "They weren't all in the scene I did. It was just what's his name and the applesauce girl [referring to Will Ferrell and Christina Applegate]."
5. The film is packed full of cameo appearances. Harrison will be joined by Nicole Kidman, Kanye West, Sacha Baron Cohen and Meryl Streep.
6. Anchorman star Will Ferrell talked to Total Film about Harrison's involvement in the film. "It's stupid why he would want to do it," he said."Bless him. We worked a 16-hour-long day with him, and the whole day we just couldn't believe it was Harrison Ford!"
7. Speaking of that day, Harrison said he received "a little bit of money."
8. "I never saw the original Anchorman," he told Jimmy Kimmel. "I got there and I had no idea who those guys were and I still don't know how they are and what they think they're doing. Because it's clearly unreleasable."
9. The second instalment of the story sees Ron Burgundy [Will Ferrell] return to the news desk alongside his co-anchor and wife Veronica Corningstone [Christina Applegate] weather man Brick Tamland [Steve Carell], man on the street Brian Fantana [Paul Rudd] and sports guy Champ Kind [David Koechner]. They plan to take the nation's first 24-hour news channel by storm.
10. The original Anchorman movie grossed more than $85million at the US box office.