In just over a week, Made in Chelsea will make a welcome return to our screens as the cast return for series seven of the BAFTA-winning reality show.
And with it comes a brand new cast member, Emma Miller.
But who is the show's newcomer? Here's everything you need to know about the new star of SW3.
- She is a London-born model and a fashion blogger.
- She used to date Leonardo DiCaprio. Emma is believed to have gone on at least one date with the Hollywood star during his break from girlfriend Bar Refaeli in July 2009.
- She also dated Desperate Housewives actor Jesse Metcalfe, prior to meeting Leo.
- According to her profile on Next Model Management, she is a petite size 4 (UK size 8), with a 32" bust and blue eyes.
- Emma was scouted when she was 16 at the Birmingham Clothes Show.
- She has appeared in campaigns for brands including Avon, L'Oreal and Diane Von Furstenburg.
- She has a BA in History from King's College London.
- She was spotted in St Barts with MIC's Spencer Matthews at the start of the year, sparking reports they were dating. The lothario has told Star magazine, "Emma and I are good friends. We've known each other for seven years, but I don't think either of us are in the mood to rush things."
So far, not much is known about what's in store for the MIC crew this series. But according to reports, Spencer's ex Stephanie Pratt is also going to make an appearance.
Meanwhile, it was recently revealed that a Made in Chelsea spin-off show will be aired in the summer, as the gang head to the bright lights of New York.
Made in Chelsea: New York will see "London's most stylish crowd take their fabulous world of champagne and canapés stateside," executive producer Sarah Dillistone promised.
"New York has a scenes buzzing and sophisticated enough to rival Chelsea, so it feels like the next natural step," she said.
"We're going to see the cast out of their bubble for the first time since the show began and I'm sure the result will be nothing like we've seen before."
Season seven of MIC will begin on Monday 7 April, while the six-part series Made in Chelsea: New York will air in August.