British beauty Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has been revealed as the new ambassador for beauty brand Moroccanoil's INSPIRED BY WOMEN™ campaign, aimed to celebrate and empower women around the world.
The striking supermodel will feature in the campaign's exclusive short-film series Inspired, a platform for five passionate and courageous women to share their unique personal journeys from experiencing a single moment of inspiration to make a profound impact on the world.
Scroll below to see the full video
"I am honored to join Moroccanoil in celebrating these remarkable women," said Rosie. "It is my hope that their inspirational stories will encourage women to make a difference in their lives and to others."
Women have always been the inspiration behind Moroccanoil's luxurious and easy-to-use beauty products, and the brand's own journey represents how it only takes one moment of inspiration to ignite positive change.
It took a pivotal moment of inspiration for the iconic brand to revolutionize the beauty industry with an all-new oil-infused hair care category.
"With INSPIRED BY WOMEN™, we wanted to take our notion of beautiful transformations to the next level," said Moroccanoil's co-founder Carmen Tal. "By empowering women to discover beauty through inspiration."
"Rosie is a timeless, global beauty who exudes confidence, inner strength and a down-to-earth quality that embodies the Moroccanoil aesthetic," she added. "We're delighted to have her join Moroccanoil on our journey to empower all women with self-confidence and a fearless drive to pursue their dreams."
1. Trained boxer Chrissy Beckles who has founded The Sato Project to save abandoned dogs on Puerto Rico’s 'Dead Dog Beach'.
2. Rebecca Welsh who helps homeless and at-risk youth around the world to start a new life. The HALO Foundation provides these children with basic needs and essential life skills, using art therapy to help them heal from the past and imagine the future.
3. Jessica O. Matthews who incites change through innovation. She's the Co-founder and CEO of the organization Uncharted Play, and inventor of the SOCCKET—a soccer ball that generates free, renewable energy by harnessing the kinetic power of play.
4. Kavita Shukla who designs simple solutions to complex global challenges. She is the Founder and CEO of Fenugreen, a social enterprise taking on global food waste and hunger, and the inventor of FreshPaper—a piece of paper infused with spices that keeps fruits and vegetables fresh 2–4 times longer.
5. Allyson Ahlstrom who transforms the looks—and lives—of at-risk teen girls. When she was just 14, she started the mobile boutique Threads For Teens, which provides free, brand-new clothes to teen girls across the U.S.
Inspired was helmed by Academy Award® and Emmy®-winning producers RadicalMedia.