Cosmetics maestro Elizabeth Arden has once again collaborated with British fashion brand Preen, this time to create a stylish designer beauty bag. Available exclusively to Debenhams from 21 May to 13 June, this colourful accessory, free when you buys two or more products, is filled with the season's must-have beauty products, to keep you feeling your best this summer.
CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR FULL GALLERY
It comes as no surprise that Preen was Elizabeth's brand of choice – their style can be described as deconstructed chic with minimal opulence, making for effortless glamour. Ever since Justine Thornton and Thea Bregazzi founded the brand in 1996, Preen has been catapulted to high fashion status, and is a must-see show on the London Fashion Week schedule.
Worth £88, treat yourself to this designer gift including the following beauty favourites with the purchase of two or more products, just in time for summer.
- 50ml Prevage AA Treatment Boosting Cleanser
- 5ml Prevage AA Intensive Repair Daily Serum
- 3.5g Beautiful Color Lipstick in Rosy Shimmer
- 3.2ml Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum 7pc
- 15ml Ceramide Flawless Future Serum
- 15ml Flawless Future Moisture Cream SPF 30