SCROLL DOWN FOR LIST OF THE TOP 20 MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE IN LONDON
At just two-months-old Prince George is among five royals who have made the top 20 including his mother Kate Middleton, Prince William, Prince Harry and the Queen.
Prince George topped the list ahead of his parents the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
"London is a magnet for the rest of world and our newest power resident, Prince George, is a timely symbol," said the Evening Standard's London editor Sarah Sands. "He is our greatest tourist attraction, along with his great grandmother, which is why he has been chosen this year as the first among Londoners."
Closely following George is the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, Mark Carney who is governor of the Bank of England and the Prime Minister David Cameron.
Harry Styles, Cara Delevingne and Andy Murray all featured in the top 20
Wimbledon champion Andy Murray, One Direction's Harry Styles and model of the moment Cara Delevingne have also made the list which will be fully unveiled at a launch party held at Battersea Power Station.
The Evening Standard's top 20 most influential people in London
1. Prince George
2. Boris Johnson, Mayor of London
3. Mark Carney, Bank of England Governor
4. David Cameron, Prime Minister
5. George Osborne, Chancellor of the Exchequer
6. Theresa May, Home Secretary
7. Duchess of Cambridge
8. Andy Murray, tennis player
9. Ed Miliband, Labour leader
10. Sir Peter Hendy, Transport Commissioner
11. Princes William & Harry
12. Nick Clegg, Deputy Prime Minister
13. Natalie Massenet, Net-a-porter founder and British Fashion Council Chair
14. Bernard Hogan Howe, Metropolitan Police Commissioner
15. Sir Nicholas Hytner, National Theatre Artistic Director
16. The Queen
17. Harry Styles, One Direction Singer
18. Justin Welby, Archbishop of Canterbury
19. Sir Paul Nurse, Royal Society President and Nobel Prize-winning geneticist
20. Cara Delevingne, model