Peter Andre plans to warn Katie Price over children

Peter Andre plans to warn Katie Price over children

Peter Andre told his solicitors to "fire a warning shot across Jordan's bow" over access to the couple's children, the Sun reports.

It's thought the Australian star reacted after his ex-wife returned a mobile he'd bought the youngsters.

He wanted - Junior, four, Princess, two, and seven-year-old Harvey, the model's son from a previous relationship – to use the phone to speak to him. 

Earlier this week the singer and Katie's current boyfriend Alex Reid were involved in an altercation after Pete repeatedly called to speak to the little ones but was unable to do so for five days. 

He was then put on the phone with cage fighter Alex who reportedly refused to let him speak to them and told Pete: "I'm the man of the house now."

Speaking on This Morning, the singer admitted he'd lost his temper but said Katie and Alex were playing a "ridiculous game".

"I don't know any father that would not react to some man saying 'no, you're not speaking to them', and I lost my temper," he admitted.

 



Friday October 16, 2009

Previous News In Pictures:

MORE NEWS IN PICTURES
´╗┐

Follow us on

´╗┐

News in pictures

´╗┐

Suggestions

´╗┐
´╗┐