So who is the beautiful, brainy Brit that has caught George's eye?
The photogenic duo have been linked for about six weeks
1. The 36-year-old was born in the Lebanese capital Beirut.
2. Amal specialises in human rights, international law and extradition for the UK's prestigious Doughty Street chambers.
3. She studied at St Hugh's College, Oxford and New York University of Law.
George seems very taken with the smart, successful British lawyer
4.One high-profile client is WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, whom she's represented in extradition proceedings with Sweden.
5. She is fluent in French and Arabic.
6.Before deleting her Twitter page, she had nearly 1,800 followers including Ashton Kutcher and Julia Gillard, the former prime minister of Australia.
7. Amal has been appointed to various UN commissions and is an advisor to former UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan on Syria.
8. She belongs to a panel on preventing sexual violence in war zones that Foreign Secretary William Hague created and which is also supported by Angelina Jolie.
Amal in 2012 at a press conference in support of imprisoned former Ukrainian leader Yulia Tymoshenko
9. The brunette is a natty dresser who favours bright colours and animal prints.
10. A popular Tumblr blog once voted Amal London's "hottest female lawyer", saying she had achieved "the seemingly unattainable ideal of contemporary femininity: she is both breathtakingly beautiful and formidably successful".