Shannen Doherty has reached out to Michael Bublé following his three-year-old son's devastating cancer diagnosis. The actress, who was diagnosed with breast cancer in February last year, sent support and advice to the singer and his family.
Speaking to ET Online, the 45-year-old said: "I can't even begin to touch that one to be honest, because it's a 3-year-old. I would imagine your child having cancer is devastating as a parent."
CLICK TO VIEW GALLERY
Shannon sent her support to Michael and his family
"Just trust in your doctors," she continued. "Make sure you have amazing doctors, a great team and know that organisations like the American Cancer Society, Stand Up to Cancer, they are doing so much good for cancer. And [there is] so much research that we have much better chances now. Stay positive."
The Charmed actress has previously spoken out about her personal battle with cancer, and has been vocal about the highs and lows she has faced during her illness. In one Instagram post, she wrote: "Hope is possible. Possibility is possible. To my cancer family and everyone suffering.... stay courageous. Stay strong. Stay positive."
Michael and Luisana confirmed their son Noah has been diagnosed with cancer
Michael and his wife Luisana Lopilato confirmed that their eldest son Noah had been diagnosed with cancer on Friday. In a statement posted on Facebook, they said: "We are devastated about the recent cancer diagnosis of our oldest son Noah who is currently undergoing treatment in the US. We have always been very vocal about the importance of family and the love we have for our children.
"Luisana and I have put our careers on hold in order to devote all our time and attention to helping Noah get well. At this difficult time, we ask only for your prayers and respect for our privacy.
"We have a long journey in front of us and hope that with the support of family, friends and fans around the world, we will win this battle, God willing."