Dirty Martini cocktail bar have created a new limited edition cocktail inspired by the Chelsea Flower Show. Named The Chelsea Tea Party, the pretty cocktail features botanical flavours and a sweet floral scent, and is available exclusively at Dirty Martini's Covent Garden and Hanover Square locations until 25 June. However if you aren't able to make it down to the bar, here is the recipe to make the tasty tipple at home.
- 30ml Silent Pool Gin
- 15ml Briottet Crème de Fraise de Bois
- 5ml Briottet Liqueur de Coquelicot de Nemours (Poppy)
- 20ml Homemade Honey & Chamomile Tea Syrup
- 10ml Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Dashes of Fee Brothers Peach Bitters
- ½ Fresh Strawberry
- 1 Sprig Dried Lavender
- 1 Sprig Fresh Mint
- 1 Slice of Fresh Cucumber
- Champagne Foam
- Raspberry Powder
- Baby’s Breath (Gypsophila)
- Add ½ a fresh strawberry, 1 slice of fresh cucumber, 1 sprig of fresh mint and a sprig of dried lavender to the base of your Boston tin and muddle.
- Add all remaining liquid ingredients to tin.
- Add cubed ice to tin and shake well to combine.
- Double strain into Glass Teacup.
- Layer Champagne foam over surface of the drink.
- Lightly dust with raspberry powder.
- Clip Baby's Breath (Gypsophila) to the glass rim by the tea cup handle.
- Serve on glass saucer with teaspoon.
See all of the latest food news and inspiration here.