Mark Wright has confirmed that he will resume his presenting duties next year, as he returns to co-host Take Me Out: The Gossip with Laura Jackson. The Essex charmer, who rose to fame on reality TV show TOWIE, confirmed the news on Twitter.
"Grab your shorts & sun lotion, we're heading back to the Isle of Fernando's. Take Me Out The Gossip is back on your screens early next year," wrote Mark.
Take Me Out, the popular Saturday night dating show, and its sister show Take Me Out: The Gossip, has been re-commissioned for a new series consisting of 10 episodes each.
Mark Wright will co-host Take Me Out: The Gossip next year
Series eight will aim to continue its stunning success rate of five engagements, four weddings and two bouncing babies. Paddy McGuinness will return as the show's host and will be ready to unleash his legendary catchphrases and get the Love Lift back in action.
The comedian said: "We witnessed some unusual twists of fate during the last series which proves the Take Me Out Love Lift works in mysterious ways. I'm looking forward to all the dates to come and with 2016 being a leap year, I'm curious to see if our Flirty Thirty have any surprises in store that might lead to another wedding – fingers crossed!"
Former TOWIE star Mark has a string of television achievements under his belt. The radio host, who married Michelle Keegan in a wedding exclusively covered by HELLO! magazine in May, has worked on Surprise Surprise, Party Wright Around The World and last year competed in Strictly Come Dancing.
His wife Michelle is currently heading to Africa to film BBC drama Our Girl. The 28-year-old, who landed the lead role in June, will play Corporal Georgie Lane, an army medic on a risky mission in Kenya.
His wife Michelle Keegan is filming Our Girl in Africa
The former Coronation Street actress recently said that she would miss her new husband Mark, but that she was excited for the challenge.
"If Mark can come out then he will pay me a visit," Michelle told The Sun on Sunday. "It'll be tough but worth it."