Strictly's HRVY has tested positive for coronavirus and is in isolation ahead of the show's launch, the star has revealed.
MORE: Kevin Clifton hints regret over quitting Strictly Come Dancing
Taking to his Twitter account on Thursday night, the 21-year-old said: "Hi, wasn't gonna worry anyone and say anything but now the story's out, I have coronavirus, I'm all good, no symptoms, just isolating for the next 10 days. Already super bored so prepare yourselves for my Tik Toks."
WATCH HRVY tell fans what he will be doing during self-isolation
On Instagram stories, the singer, whose real name is Harvey Leigh Cantwell, added: "It just proves that us youngsters we can get it and not even realise. So, yeah, for now stay safe. I'm fine, I'm chilling. But I'm going to be in this bedroom for the next 10 days, so I guess I'll see you guys on the other side. Love you!"
A spokesperson for the hit BBC dance show told HELLO!: "We can confirm that a member of the Strictly team has tested positive for coronavirus and they are now self-isolating at home following the latest government guidelines.
READ: Strictly Come Dancing 2020: see the complete line-up here
"We have rigorous protocols in place to manage Covid-19 as the safety of all those involved in the production is paramount."
HRVY is this year's youngest contestant
Strictly have already made several changes to the show due to COVID-19, such as reducing the amount of shows from 15 to 10. The show's fans were sad to hear earlier in September that they were cancelling its annual Blackpool special for the first time in the show's history.
Due to safety concerns amid COVID-19, show bosses have decided not to take this year's celebrities and pro dancers to the famous Tower Ballroom, but will instead celebrate the "iconic" venue from their studio in Elstree, north London.
"Blackpool is a milestone moment in every series of Strictly that our audience, our celebs and professional dancers look forward to," a BBC spokesperson said.
"Whilst we'll be unable to physically go to Blackpool this series, we'll still be celebrating this iconic venue and bringing it to life from our studio in Elstree."
Celebrities confirmed to appear alongside HRVY this year are EastEnders star Maisie Smith, actress Caroline Quentin, NFL sportsman Jason Bell, The Wanted's Max George, TV presenter Ranvir Singh, DJ Clara Amfo, boxer Nicola Adams OBE, comedian Bill Bailey, TV presenter JJ Chalmers, Made in Chelsea's Jamie Laing, and former Labour MP and Home Secretary Jacqui Smith.