Halloween is a great excuse to get as crazy and creative as you want with your hair and make-up, whether it's painting your face to look like a skeleton, or opting for some spooky nail art.
To get into the spirit of things, social media site Pinterest held a Day of the Dead styling event, recreating some of the site's most popular looks.
With everything from London Body Painting providing ghostly make-up, Rockalily creating striking hairstyles, and WAH Nails providing spooky manicures, HELLO! Fashion found out how to create these spooky yet stylish looks.
Scroll below to find out how to recreate some of Halloween's most coveted beauty looks…
Photo: Phil Sharp
How to recreate the make-up:
1. Apply white base (this can be pale foundation or white face paint) to face leaving the eyes
2. Draw a circle around each eye in turquoise (face paint or eyeshadow) and fill it in
3. Add small dots or lines around the outer circle of the eyes
4. Add a dusting of pink blush on the cheek bones
5. Draw on the lines from each corner of the mouth and add vertical ones
6. Add black tip to nose
Photo: Phil Sharp
How to recreate the nails:
1. File and buff nails, then apply base coat
2. Paint all nails white
3. Start with teeth: create a straight line near the edge of the nail, then create the scalloped teeth
4. Use fimo 3D flowers for the teeth and stick gem in centre
5. Finally, be creative! Add beads, swirls, dots and heards with a nail art pen
6. Seal with top coat
Photo: Amy (Daisy Fay)
1. Section a portion of your hair. For this victory roll style you should grab the hair from behind your ear.
2. The victory roll needs a base to sit on, which you can created here with some good back combing.
3. Roll the hair. You can either use your finger, your thumb, or even just by pinching it into shape. Try and find what works best for you.
4. At this stage you may want to play around with different placement ideas for the roll.
5. Pin the victory roll into place using a pins, using between 2-5 pins per roll.
6. Repeat on the other side
For more Day of the Dead hair and makeup inspiration head to pinterest.com/PinterestUK/day-of-the-dead