Fleur de Force is one of the UK's leading YouTube beauty bloggers, boasting over 1.8 million subscribers across her two channels and over 170 million view counts to date.
So we were delighted to sit down and chat with the (very lovely, we can vouch) YouTube sensation about festival season beauty. From her top skincare tips to her make-up essentials, Fleur has covered it all...
What are your top five festival beauty tips?
1. Take multi-use products. These will lighten the load in your bag, and also make putting your makeup on quicker in the morning.
2. Consider taking creme formulas or products that you can blend with your fingers. This means you don't have to worry about bringing your makeup brushes with you.
3. Bring as many waterproof products as you can. Not only will this mean your makeup stays water, sweat and tear-proof all day, but waterproof makeup generally lasts longer anyway so is perfect for taking you from day to night without budging.
4. Flash tattoos are everywhere now. Make yours unique by cutting them up and joining them together to make your own designs!
5. Don't forget a mirror!
What are your make-up essentials at a festival?
1. Glitter! It's fun, comes in so many different colours and one of the only places you can get away with going OTT with it is at a festival!
2. Coloured Eyeliner. I love Rimmel's Scandaleyes liners as they are smooth and soft but stay for ages. Coloured eyeliner is the easiest (and quickest) way to get creative with your makeup without too much effort or a huge amount of skill!
3. A brilliant concealer! After a few nights sleeping in a tent, you'll need it.
What about skincare essentials?
1. Face wipes. Obviously great for getting your makeup off but also good for correcting any makeup mistakes and cleaning your hands before and after applying your makeup! My favourites are from Simple.
2. Sunscreen. I usually layer up a high factor facial sun cream underneath my foundation, and pop it in my handbag for touch ups throughout the day. I love the new Vichy Ideal Soleil Mattifying SPF 50.
What are your favourite festival beauty looks?
It's really easy to get carried away with your makeup at festivals, and try to follow all the trends in one look. My favourite looks are those that are a little more subtle, with just a pop of neon or a sprinkling of glitter or flash tattoo accents... not all of the above!