If you're heading to Mauritius any time soon, then make sure you plan a trip to Cinq Mondes Spa & Wellness Retreat for some well deserved rest and relaxation. The French brand is opening their first branch on the exotic Indian Ocean island at the five-star luxury Long Beach Mauritius. Here's everything you need to know about the new opening:
Cinq Mondes Spa & Wellness Retreat at Long Beach Mauritius has opened
READ: How to look after your dry skin all year long
1. This luxurious five-star property, which has been inspired by Mauritian, French and Créole culture, is situated on Belle Mare beach and offers a unique haven to its guests. So whether it’s just a stay or spa trip - the views will get you ready for something calming and serene.
2. In addition to facial treatments and relaxing massages, guests can discover a veritable art of living that embraces yoga, chi gong and detox wellness, providing unique holidays with a holistic approach for deep and lasting inner calm.
3. The treatment menu offers a range of luxurious treatments that embrace the cultures of the world whilst combining effectiveness and absolute relaxation, as well as Long Beach Mauritius’ signature treatments.
The spa's menu offers a range of luxurious treatments
READ: The surprising beauty benefits of orchids
4. There are three signature holistic retreats - the Tonifying Indian Ayurvedic, Udarabyangha detox and Taoist holistic retreats which will provide moments of deep regeneration that extend beyond the treatment time in the Spa:
• Tonifying Indian Ayurvedic
Enjoy the vanilla and cardamom fragrances of this warm oil inspired by time honoured Indian traditions. A succession of various energetic and warming rhythms releases tension and relaxes the muscles.
• Udarabyangha Detox
Be captivated by the bewitching fragrances of vanilla and cardamom, enjoying a full treatment offering global harmony. Inspired by Indian Ayurvedic medicine, the Udarabhyanga detox treatment massage begins with a back massage to ease away the stresses and strain of daily life. The treatment finishes with a foot and neck massage to ensure deep and lasting relaxation
Inspired from the ancestral Chinese art of touch, this hot oil massage focuses on the acupressure points and meridians to balance the body’s energy flows. This relaxing treatment soothes the spirit and revitalises the body
5. Cinq Mondes uses the best of the best when it comes to treatments and their products. All inspired by France itself, the luxurious botanical spa products will leave your skin feeling refreshed and soothed, whilst leaving you in an oasis of deep relaxation.