Winged eyeliner is hard. Like, reallyyy hard. Like, end up in tears with black streaks all over your hands and face hard.
But fear not, my fellow beauty junkies - there's a very easy way around it! And you probably won't be able to guess what it involves... Sellotape!
VIDEO: Watch how to get the perfect winged eyeliner using Sellotape
Here's how to get the perfect winged eyeliner:
1. Take an inch-long piece of tape
2. Press it against your hand a couple of times so it becomes slightly less sticky
3. Place the tape underneath your bottom lashes at the outer corner of the eye and angle it towards your temples
4. Begin drawing a line in the middle of the upper lash line and shade out
5. Use the tape as a ruler to create the perfect, razor-sharp edge
6. Remove the tape...
7. Et voilà!
Check back in next week to see my next beauty hack! And if you'd like to know how to use your concealer to get the perfect red lip, watch my beauty hack from last week.
RELATED: When the royals go glam! Hair and beauty inspiration from Kate, Meghan and MORE
BEAUTY TIPS: Scared of dark eyeshadow? Here's how to create the ultimate vampy look