The beautiful and talented granddaughter of Grace Kelly, Charlotte Casiraghi is one of the world's most talked about young royals.
Recent photos of her displaying a fuller figure than usual have sparked rumours that she might be expecting a baby with her beau, actor Gad Elmaleh.
The 26-year-old lays claim to a seemingly endless string of talents, with competitive horse riding, modelling, magazine editing and a degree in philosophy all under her (stylish) belt.
See below for HELLO! Online's top ten facts you may not know about the gifted Monegasque beauty.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
1. She is bilingual in French and English and fluent in Italian with a smattering of German, but says "I am shy in Italian."
2. Despite being fourth in line to the throne, Charlotte does not have a royal title as Monaco's titles come as favors from the Prince, and her mother refused titles for her children at their births. "I'm not a princess," she told French Vogue. "My mother is, not I. I am the niece of a head of state. And with this status, I have some representational duties, nothing very constraining or very exceptional."
3. She owns one horse, Troy, a chestnut stallion. Although of her favourite, a grey gelding named Tintero, she says, "He is my best horse, my number one — he's so clever." She competed on both of them in the Global Champions Tour 2010. As the official equestrian ambassador of Gucci, she always looks impeccably turned out while on horseback.
4. In addition to her equestrian prowess, she is also a keen swimmer, skier and snowboarder.
5. From the age of 16, Charlotte was frequently named as one of the most eligible young women in the world.
6. She is dating French comedian and actor Gad Elmaleh. She has previously been linked to British art curator Alex Dellal, French actor and model Gaspard Ulliel and Felix Winckler, who she met while studying in France.
7. Charlotte appeared on the cover of French Vogue in September 2011, photographed by Mario Testino, with dishevelled hair, heavy kohl eyes and pouty pink lips. She graced the pages of British Vogue’s July 2013 issue sporting her Gucci-sponsored riding wear.
8. Not just a pretty face, she has a degree in philosophy from the prestigious Sorbonne University in Paris.
9. Every year since 2006, she has attended the Rose Ball to help raise funds for the Princess Grace Foundation, which helps emerging talent in theatre, dance and film through scholarships and apprenticeships.
10. Charlotte is a published writer and magazine editor. She launched biannual magazine Above in 2009. As editor of the publication, she uses fashion, art, photography and design to raise awareness of the endangered environment. An accompanying website, Above Live, promotes and creates campaigns for environmental issues.