The Prince and Princess of Wales have joined King Charles and Queen Camilla at a Sunday service on the Balmoral estate.
The couple were accompanied by their three children, George, 13, Charlotte, 11, and Louis, eight, at today's service at Crathie Kirk in Aberdeenshire. The couple's youngest son was seen seated in the back of the car. Both boys were dressed smartly for the occasion as they appeared to be wearing black suits.
As the royals descended on the granite church, they were joined by troops from Balaklava Company, 5th Battalion Royal Regiment of Scotland, who provided a guard of honour to the family.
Soldiers lined both sides of the leafy church driveway as a fleet of cars carrying the royal family members arrived in time for the morning service.In the first car were Charles and Camilla, swiftly followed by William, who was in the driver's seat, Kate and their trio of children.
Kate looked stunning in a white turtleneck jumper and marl grey blazer. She was pictured beaming from inside the car as they pulled up at the church. Kate looked typically glamorous with eye-catching makeup and a black hat. Also in attendance were Princess Anne with her husband, Sir Tim Laurence, and Prince Edward with his daughter, Lady Louise Windsor.
The Waleses traditionally visit Balmoral for a stay each summer, though it's not known how long they will be in residence there. The family typically enjoys outdoor activities at the Aberdeenshire residence, where they take a break from the spotlight after a busy year of engagements.
Prince William and Kate's reaction to Prince Harry's shocking UK return
Dozens of royal onlookers were gathered at the chapel to catch a glimpse of the royal arrivals.Prince William and Kate were spotted yesterday on the Scottish estate, just after it was revealed that his brother, Prince Harry, was planning to return to the UK with his wife, Meghan Markle, and their two children.
William previously said: "George, Charlotte and Louis are already aware of how dear Scotland is to both of us, and they’re beginning to create their own cherished memories there, too."
The couple is yet to comment on Harry's major U-turn, which comes six years after "Mexit", when they moved to the US.
HELLO!'s royal editor Emily Nash said that William and Kate are likely "not delighted" about the news of Harry's return.
She told HELLO!'s A Right Royal Podcast, which comes out later on Thursday: "Well, what is intriguing about this is the complete radio silence coming from that end of the spectrum. And what's interesting about it is that they're normally away at this time of year. I imagine they're not delighted about this.
"It's going to be a very, very difficult hill to climb, having them suddenly back in the UK, popping up, doing things publicly, if that's where they go with this. So much has been said and done that has damaged that relationship, almost beyond repair."







