They are the much-loved professional dancers from Strictly Come Dancing and recently got married last year, so who better to share their first dance wedding tips than Karen and Kevin Clifton? The couple have released a new video in which they teach brides and grooms-to-be how to perfect their first dance.
Scroll down to watch video
Karen and Kevin, who were filming from the Maldives, have also listed their top tips below...
1. Find the perfect song that you both absolutely love.
2. Decide what style of wedding dance you would want to do. Do you want a romantic dance or a fun/quirky dance?
3. Make a note of what style of dress the bride is going to be wearing while doing the first dance. The choreography should compliment your dress and it should be effortless to dance in.
4. Keep it simple. Don't over complicate yourselves with choreography.
5. Give yourselves at least two months to learn and practice your dance. You want it to be in your muscle memory so that you can fully enjoy it and not feel under pressure.
6. Practice makes perfect. Take a couple of minutes every day to rehearse your dance even if it's in your living room.
7. Enjoy yourselves! Don't be nervous. You will remember this moment for the rest of your life and it will be recorded! So enjoy it, smile and remember that you have both taken your first dance steps together as husband and wife.
The couple married last July in a wedding covered by HELLO! magazine.
Karen and Kevin, both 33, said "I do" at One Great George Street in Westminster with their Strictly co-stars and celebrity contestants, such as Good Morning Britain presenter Susanna Reid and The Saturdays singer Frankie Bridge, in attendance.
Speaking of his blushing bride, Kevin said: "I've never seen anything more beautiful in my life. Karen looked absolutely stunning."