We have put together a list of the top ten stories that you were reading on HELLO! Online during 2012.With weddings galore, celebrity babies, the Queen's Diamond Jubilee and Middleton fever, 2012 was full of great stories. Our wedding exclusives proved very popular, with the nuptials of Rochelle and Marvin, Peaches Geldof and Holly Branson all featuring in our top ranking of the year.
1. Exclusive pictures from Rochelle and Marvin's stunning wedding album Beaming JLS heart-throb Marvin Humes married The Saturdays beauty Rochelle Wiseman in one of the showbiz weddings of the year. Their much-talked-about wedding took place at Oxfordshire's historic Blenheim Palace and HELLO! was the only publication invited to the star-studded ceremony and reception.
2. Inside Holly Branson's spectacular dream island wedding Sir Richard Branson's stunning daughter Holly Branson wed Freddie Andrews in a beautiful ceremony on Necker Island. The wedding took place on the blackened, charred remains of where the Branson's family home stood before a freak lightening bolt burnt it down on August 22 2011 forcing the family to flee for their lives.
3. Peaches Geldof and Thomas Evans' fairytale wedding at Sir Bob's Kent homePeaches and Thomas' unique country wedding, held at Sir Bob's characterful country home, Davington Priory in Kent, encapsulated Peaches' vision of "a country wedding meets Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream". It was full of quirky details – including the bride and groom's eight-month-old golden retriever puppy Parper wearing a flower garland and acting as ring bearer in the church. The reception featured a blue-and-cream-iced wedding cake decorated with an array of edible pig characters depicting the story of their romance.
4. Aishwarya Rai and husband reveal baby daughter's name Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai revealed the name of her daughter, four months after giving birth. The green-eyed beauty and her husband Abhishek Bachchan have named their baby girl Aaradhya. Aardhya is a Sanskrit word which means, "First One", "pleasable" or "one who is worth worshipping" and although the name is often seen as male-orientated, it has been known to be used for both sexes in recent times
5. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel share first wedding photo with HELLO! The groom serenaded his bride with a song specially written for her as she waltzed down the aisle in a spectacular pink Giambattista Valli gown. This was the scenario as Hollywood sweethearts Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel tied the knot in an intimate Italian wedding at the magnificent Borgo Egnazia resort in Puglia. HELLO! was delighted to be able to bring our readers the first exclusive picture from the couple's emotional ceremony
6. Inside the shared wardrobe of the Middleton ladies It was a case of keeping it in the family this year for Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton when the three ladies showed they were more than happy sharing style ideas. The Duchess of Cambridge wore mum Carole’s blue Reiss dress to deliver her first public speech, but it was by no means the first time the pair had shared outfits. The lookalike ladies have often delved into each other's wardrobes for inspiration and we investigated the Middletons' garment-swapping.
7. Una Healy and Ben Foden exclusively reveal baby name to HELLO! The Saturdays had a new member in their girl band in 2012 after Una Healy welcomed a baby daughter with her rugby player fiancé Ben Foden. The couple exclusively revealed the new arrival's name to HELLO! and the baby girl, who weighed in at 7lbs 13oz, was named Aoife Belle Foden. Aoife (pronounced Ee-fah) is a popular Irish name and traditionally means 'beauty'. Belle is the French adaption of Ben's mother's maiden name of Bell, and means 'beautiful' in French.
8. Rebecca Deacon: The woman behind the Duchess Look behind the dazzling smile and perfect mane at any of the Duchess of Cambridge's engagements and you will often see a lookalike brunette hovering discreetly a few feet away. We took a look at Kate's faithful assistant Rebecca Deacon, who is there with her at every event, organises her diary and can help with last-minute checks such as making sure not a hair is out of place before public appearances.
9. Catherine at 30: A woman with the world at her feet For most people, turning 30 is a time for self-reflection and to consider what the future holds. Already a style leader and adored by millions, the future Queen has the potential to become one of the most influential figures of the 21st century. In this special report we looked at how Kate stayed true to herself through those difficult years as a Princess-in-waiting and what plans to do now she is part of the British royal family.
10. Dutch Prince Johan Friso may never regain consciousness After suffering a skiing accident during which he was buried under an avalanche, Prince Johan Friso of the Netherlands was left unconscious. The Dutch royal was trapped under the snow for 25 minutes and it took a further 50 minutes for him to be resuscitated. An MRI scan was later performed on the prince which indicated that he suffered large amounts of brain damage due to lack of oxygen.