WIN! One lucky reader can win £650 M&S vouchers (to the value of everything on the page), so you can kick start your Christmas shopping. Click here to enter.
BEAUTY WRITER GABRIELLA PISANI
BEAUTY: "Perfect make-up palettes featuring every shade under the sun, great brands and practical yet pretty tools are a beauty queen’s dream. Look no further for those unique finds that will make a style statement in all your friends' stockings."
- Body powder brush, £8, Limited Collection, available here
- Eyeshadow Palette, Stila, £25, available here
- Blending wand, £12.50, Josh Wood, available here
- Lip balm, £3 (pack of three), Alice + Eliza, available here
DEPUTY EDITOR JILL WANLESS
FASHION:"Christmas jumper with a twist and the perfect cocktail dress will see me through the season in style. You can't beat the flattering cut of this brocade skirt and no need to skip the sherry trifle."
- Dress, Autograph, £75, available here
- Skirt, £49.50, Per Una
- Bag, £89,Autograph
- Jumper, £25,M&S Collection, available here
STYLE EDITOR ELEONORE CROMPTON
ACCESSORIES: "Who doesn't want a pair of glitter pumps? Luckily, if your budget doesn't stretch to YSL, these ankle strap cuties will do nicely. Teamed with a classic quilted bag and some standout gems they'll pull any seasonal look together."
- Platinum Plated Square Millgrain Drop Earrings, £22.50, M&S Collection, available here.
- Shoes, £35, Limited Edition
- Bag, £25, M&S Collection, available here
- Necklace, £25, Autograph, available here
EDITOR JULIET HERD
GIFTS: "With great buys for all the family, M&S is a one-stop shop. The huge range of quirky men's knitwear, fashion-forward accessories and luxurious scents means there's something for all those special people on your list."