The 2015 BAFTAs will see some of Hollywood's biggest names from Amy Adams to Keira Knightley showcasing their glitziest fashion and beauty looks.
HELLO! Fashion finds out how to recreate the perfect red carpet look for a glamorous night out with the help of some the industry's experts and sponsors of the prestigious awards ceremony…
Scroll below for the full list of tips
Hair: Charles Worthington
Angelina Jolie and Lea Seydoux at the 2014 BAFTAs
"Hair will be relaxed yet bold in its approach and shape," predicts hairstylist Charles Worthington. "Less sculptured, but more modern with subtle hint of glamour – be it a wave or a roll."
1. Freshly wash hair on the day – clean hair can be made pliable with product for more control than when it is slightly dirty.
2. Hairspray in the roots when styling is good for grit as it brushes out easily.
3. Products such as our Volume & Bounce Body Booster Mousse is best in the roots for volume that lasts – apply more to underneath sections and less on top.
Lupita Nyong'o and Amy Adams at the 2014 BAFTAs
A representative from the cosmetics giant reveals how to recreate some of the red carpet's most coveted glamorous beauty looks.
1. Flawless complexion: Beautiful make-up starts with beautiful skin. Prep and prime with Advanced Genifique before applying foundation, for seamless coverage. Enhance the cheekbones by contouring and adding a flush of colour onto the apple of the cheeks.
2. Soft smokey eyes: Go for a daytime smokey eye with a matte taupe shade to frame the eyes. This look is very modern, as there is no eyeliner used – for an intense false lash effect, complete the look with Grandiose Mascara.
3. Statement lip: Create a statement lip with L'Absolu Rouge BAFTA Limited Edition and blend out with fingers. Create a flawless complexion with Teint Visionnaire foundation and contour the cheeks with the Blush Subtil Palette for ultimate red carpet chic.
Jewellery: YOKO London
Cate Blanchett and Samantha Barks wearing YOKO at the 2014 BAFTAs
"Red carpet jewellery should complement and enhance your outfit providing a luxurious finish to your overall look," said a representative from the brand. "We foresee the BAFTA jewellery trends will range from contemporary looks like ear cuffs to classic items like opulent statement necklaces."
1. Wear glittering drop earrings and a large cocktail ring for a look that is minimalist but has great impact. Keep hair and make-up simple to offset the jewels.
2. If your outfit is in neutral tones such as grey or black, go for an edgy accessory such as an ear cuff with your hair styled to one side to show it off. Dark jewels can also provide drama to an understated outfit.
3. Make sure your necklace is suitable for the neckline of your outfit – lower cuts and strapless dresses work particularly well. If your neckline is higher, ensure the necklace compliments the material.
The EE BAFTA Films Awards will be on the 8th February on BBC 1 at 9.00pm.
Charles Worthington BAFTA Limited Edition Volume & Bounce Body Booster Mousse.
Lancôme celebrates 15 years as Official Beauty Partner for the EE British Academy Film Awards.
YOKO London www.yokolondon.com