"I'm a model, who loves my curves and isn't afraid to show them," reads Ashley Graham's Twitter biography, summing up her attitude to life.
The American beauty has been taking the plus size modelling world by storm, gracing various magazine covers and closing plus size brand Evans Spring 2015 show, their first ever catwalk presentation at London Fashion Week.
HELLO! Fashion takes a look at the top 10 things you need to know about this emerging style icon…
Ashley Graham has been making waves in the plus size modelling industry
1. A plus size model, Ashley continually pioneers for women to embrace their bodies no matter what their shape, and has even helped to found ALDA, a coalition of models promoting a healthy body image for women.
2. Ashley's Instagram account (@theashleygraham) is a great insight into the life of a model, from backstage photos at catwalk shows to revealing how she stays in shape.
3. She started modelling at 12-years-old and has since gone to feature for a variety of brands including Levi's, Evans and Simply Be.
4. She is multi-talented: as well as modelling, she has designed her own range of lingerie for plus sized women sold at online retailer Navabi.
5. Despite her growing success, she remains firmly grounded and often excitedly shares photos of celebrities she meets at fashion events and shows, from Karlie Kloss to singer Ciara, joking that she had 'a fan girl moment'.
Ashley shares photos of celebrities she meets such as Karlie Kloss
6. The 27-year-old was born in Lincoln, Nebraska.
7. The size 16 beauty has her own eponymous website with the mantra, "Stand up for curves. Confidence is sexy."
8. She is 5 foot 9 and a size 16.
9. Ashley met her husband Justin Ervin in 2009, and the couple were married a year later.
10. The gorgeous brunette repeatedly visits schools to talk about body image and acceptance, and has also been involved in humanitarian missions in South Africa.