Amy Adams and Felicity Jones both looked stunning as they stepped onto the BAFTAs 2015 red carpet on Sunday night.
Amy opted for side-parted, poker-straight locks while Felicity kept it classic with a chic updo.
Celebrity hairdresser – not to mention HELLO! Online's go-to snipper – Richard Ward has given us his top tips on how to recreate the leading ladies' styles...
"Amy Adams went against the waves for last night’s BAFTAs, opting to keep it striking and simple with side-parted poker-straight locks and lashings of shine. To recreate Amy’s look:
1. Prep damp hair with L’Oreal Professionnel Dual Stylers Sleek & Swing for volume control and natural movement.
2. Blow-dry hair straight with a round brush, ensuring you use a nozzle to direct the hairdryer’s heat downwards for a smooth finish.
3. Once dry, run straighteners through the lengths of the hair to tame any frizzy ends.
4. Create a deep side parting and use a brush to pull one side of the hair back behind the ear. Apply a small amount of L’Oreal Professionnel Metallic Gloss Wax to fix hair in place.
5. Finish with The Chelsea Collection Argan Elixir, £5.99, to control flyaways and enhance shine."
"Felicity Jones kept it cool and classic on the red carpet with a chic, undone updo. To recreate Felicity’s look:
1. Spritz day-old hair with L’Oreal Professionnel Tecni.Art Wild Stylers Next Day Hair for added volume and texture.
2. Using a round brush, blow dry your fringe forwards and part in the middle with fingers for a slightly dishevelled look.
3. Lightly backcomb the top of the hair and rake back with fingers, securing into a ponytail just below the crown.
4. Gently tease the length of hair and scrunch into a messy bun, securing in place with grips and pins.
5. Pull small wisps of hair from around the hairline to soften the face and give an undone finish. Mist over the head with The Chelsea Collection Argan Hairspray, £5.99, to secure the style in place."
To book an appointment at the Richard Ward Salon ring 020 7730 1222 or visit richardward.com.