Stella Maxwell landed one of the world's most coveted modelling contracts earlier this year when she was announced as one of the new Victoria's Secret angels, but the model was already making waves in the industry before she joined the lingerie giant. The 24-year-old, who has been dating pop sensation Miley Cyrus for a few months, has already gained a strong fan base as well as repeatedly dazzling the industry on the catwalk.
We take a look at the top 10 things you need to know about the model…
Scroll below for the full list
CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR FULL GALLERY
Stella Maxwell was named as one of the new Victoria's Secret angels earlier this year
1. She's a British model who was born in Belgium, and grew up in New Zealand.
2. She was announced as one of the new Victoria's Secret Angels in 2015, after walking for the lingerie giant's fashion show the previous year.
3. In June 2015 she began dating pop singer Miley Cyrus – the pair met after Miley's best friend Cheyne Thomas spotted her on Instagram.
4. She studied at Otago University where she was discovered, and began pursuing a career in modelling after her graduation.
5. One of her first modelling jobs was a campaign for Alexander McQueen.
Stella walking the Jeremy Scott show during Fashion Week
6. She's has walked for major designers including Marc Jacobs, Giles Deacon and Moschino's Jeremy Scott.
7. While her Instagram page has 958,000 followers, Stella doesn't have a Twitter account.
8. She's friends with Johnny Depp's daughter Lily-Rose.
9. She's previously revealed that for breakfast she loves to have gluten-free toast with avocado.
10. She's signed with The Lions modelling agency in New York, who also represent models including Karen Elseon, Agyness Deyn and Jessica Hart