The look was created by Holly's go-to hairstylist Ciler Peksah, who explained on Instagram that she had gone for "Hollywood glam for the #nta with a gorgeous bouncy wave, pinning the front creating a chic look."
Fancy trying the look for yourself? Katie Allan, Creative Manager at Charles Worthington Salon, has shared a step-by-step tutorial on how to achieve her stunning look at home.
- Dry the hair with mousse through the ends and smooth the roots.
- Use a heat protector spray on the ends and then use a big barrel tongs to softly wave the ends.
- Direct the curls away from the hair, in vertical sections, with the tong facing down to create big waves.
- Gently tease the waves with your fingers to create volume.
- Tuck the lower side of the parting behind the ear, spray hairspray on to your fingers, then smooth out any flyaways to secure the hair.
- With the hair on the heavier side of the parting, gently use your fingers to tuck the hair away from the face, securing with a Kirby grip to create a low roll.
- Generously spritz hair with hairspray to secure.