Holly Willoughby channelled old Hollywood glamour on the red carpet at the National Television Awards on Wednesday, with her hair styled into perfect loose waves to complement her gorgeous pink gown.
The look was created by Holly's go-to hairstylist Ciler Peksah, who explained on Instagram that she had gone for "Hollywood glam for the #nta with a gorgeous bouncy wave, pinning the front creating a chic look."
Fancy trying the look for yourself? Katie Allan, Creative Manager at Charles Worthington Salon, has shared a step-by-step tutorial on how to achieve her stunning look at home.
- Dry the hair with mousse through the ends and smooth the roots.
- Use a heat protector spray on the ends and then use a big barrel tongs to softly wave the ends.
- Direct the curls away from the hair, in vertical sections, with the tong facing down to create big waves.
- Gently tease the waves with your fingers to create volume.
- Tuck the lower side of the parting behind the ear, spray hairspray on to your fingers, then smooth out any flyaways to secure the hair.
- With the hair on the heavier side of the parting, gently use your fingers to tuck the hair away from the face, securing with a Kirby grip to create a low roll.
- Generously spritz hair with hairspray to secure.