Princess Eugenie is celebrating her milestone 25th birthday on Monday 23 March. The Queen's granddaughter, who is the seventh royal and second female in line to the throne, currently lives and works in New York.
Read on for ten facts you may not have known about the pretty Princess...
CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR FULL GALLERY
Princess Eugenie currently lives and works in New York
1. Eugenie was born on 23 March 1990 at the Portland Hospital in London to parents Prince Andrew and Sarah, Duchess of York. She was the couple's second daughter arriving two years after her older sister Princess Beatrice.
2. Eugenie's name was announced seven days after her birth and her full title is "Her Royal Highness Princess Eugenie Victoria Helena of York". The royal and her sister are the only granddaughters of the Queen to hold the title Princess.
The younger daughter of Prince Andrew and Sarah, Duchess of York was baptised at nine months old
3. Nine months after her birth, Eugenie was baptised at the Church of St Mary Magdalene, Sandringham. The christening took place later than usual for the royals due to Prince Andrew's schedule in the Navy.
4. The Princess began her education at Upton House School and Coworth Park, before attending St George's School near Windsor Castle in 2001. From 2003, the royal boarded at Marlborough College in Wiltshire, where the Duchess of Cambridge was also educated.
Princess Eugenie has previously said that her grandmother the Queen has "an air of magic about her"
5. In 2013, the elegant royal relocated to New York to start a new job at Paddle8. Eugenie currently works as a benefit auctions manager for the auction house, and has been seen embracing life in the big city including sitting front row at New York Fashion Week.
6. Eugenie is very close to the Queen, who she always refers to as "Granny". The Princess annually takes part in Trooping the Colour, which celebrates the monarch's birthday. Speaking about her grandmother during the Diamond Jubilee year, Eugenie revealed that she viewed the monarch as "truly one of the most amazing women ever. All I can say is she has this air of magic about her."
The Duchess of Cambridge enjoys a close relationship with Princess Eugenie
7. In 2012, the Princess graduated from Newcastle University with a 2:1 after completing a three-year combined honours degree in English literature, history of art and politics.
9. The Princess is currently seventh-in-line and the second female behind her sister, Beatrice.
10. Eugenie is a huge fan of singer Beyoncé and in May 2013 was spotted front row at the superstar's London concert. The Princess was taken by surprise when Beyoncé unknowingly approached the royal to sing into the mic.