It's #WeddingWednesday and it's time to talk about the five best blogs of the week from our new bridal community, The Wedding Hub.
Check them out for fresh ideas on how to make your big day special and unique.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR BLOGGING COMMUNITY
1. The Perfect Wedding makes the top of the list this week, with some thought-provoking points to remind you what is really important and what isn't. From the moment that sparkly ring is slipped on to your finger to the moment you say 'I do', this blog is a masterclass in how to avoid useless dramas.
2. Say Cheese comes in second place, explaining how to find the right wedding photographer and what to consider in your shortlist. It's not just about finding someone with the right style; it’s also about getting the right person and the right service for you.
3. Have you ever considered an exotic destination for your wedding? Take a look at the blog Wedding in Thailand if you are thinking about an Oriental-style wedding.
4. Shopping for The Dress can be a daunting experience for many brides-to-be. Check out Zeerailed's blog for an ultimate guide to wedding dress shopping.
5. Mother of the bride is one of our most passionate bloggers, and this week she talks about her personal shopping experience as she tries to find the perfect dress for her daughter's special day.