When it comes to a salad leaf that’s truly good for you, look no further than watercress. Bursting with vitamins and minerals, this peppery little leaf is one of our natural superfoods – and tastes great too! It’s incredibly versatile so don’t just leave it as a bit of garnish on the side! Here we have the perfect Watercress, Mango and Pineapple smoothie for you to enjoy so you can see just how tasty the little leaf truly is, enjoy!
WATERCRESS, MANGO AND PINEAPPLE SMOOTHIE
Serves 1, Preparation time 5 minutes
• 65g/2 3/4oz fresh or frozen mango
• 40g/1 1/2oz watercress
• 25g/1oz ready prepared baby spinach
• 135ml/ pineapple juice
1. If using fresh mango, peel and remove the flesh. Roughly chop.
2. Place all ingredients in a blender or smoothie maker and blend until completely smooth.
3. Serve immediately or chill to be enjoyed later.