Daniel Radcliffe hospitalised for food poisoning

Monday March 8, 2010

Twenty-year-old Daniel Radcliffe was admitted to hospital in New York for treatment of food poisoning at the weekend, it has been revealed.

The Harry Potter star was visiting the Big Apple to promote The Trevor Project - a suicide prevention charity for gay and transgender youth - but picked up a stomach bug on the way.

"He looked as white as a sheet," the Sun quoted one of the actor’s fellow plane passengers, as saying.

Daniel has since flown back to the UK.

  • <
  • Daniel Radcliffe hospitalised for food poisoning

  • >
  • 5 of 7




Most Read Stories

follow us on



Featured content

Jennifer Lawrence

The latest news and pictures of the hot young Hollywood actress and star of Silver Linings Playbook




Suggestions