August 14, 2013 - 16:42 BST hellomagazine.com Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie reportedly planning a move to the UK in 2014 while Brad works on the sequel to World War Z Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie could be moving to the UK next year when Brad films the sequel to World War Z. The couple, who have six children, are said to be considering where to set up base. "Brad and Angelina are already planning for next year and have put the feelers out for properties," a source told The Sun. "They would like to stay in Surrey like last time." In 2012, the Hollywood power couple and their six children, Maddox, 11, Pax, eight, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, stayed at the £10million Wentworth Estate in Surrey, near London, while Angelina filmed Maleficent and Brad worked on scenes for The Counselor as well as parts of World War Z. VIEW GALLERY The globe-trotting family often relocate for Brad and Angelina's film work. "Their kids are home-schooled so it won't cause much disruption," added the source. Brad, 49, will be back in Britain before then as he is scheduled to film Second World War drama, Fury, towards the end of this year. VIEW GALLERY No doubt he will be delighted to embark on the sequel to World War Z. The post-apocalyptic thriller has grossed over $500million (around £322million) worldwide, making it his highest grossing film ever, surpassing his 2004 box office hit Troy. Last month, Brad was accompanied by Angelina as he promoted the movie in Japan. They were all smiles last month as they arrived at the airport with Pax and five-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, stopping to sign autographs and pose for photographs. Angelina was the picture of health after undergoing a double mastectomy to reduce her chances of getting breast cancer at the beginning of the year.