We don't know about you but discovering a new beauty product can really put a smile on our face - and right now we'll take our joy wherever we can get it. Whether it's a new lipstick or a new eyeshadow or a gorgeous new nail colour, these are the products that you need on your radar this summer.
Keep reading for our editor-approved new buys from some of the most popular beauty brands. From MAC Cosmetics to Estee Lauder, Charlotte Tilbury and Chanel. Plus, discover brands you've not heard from before.
How we chose the best new makeup products
- Release Date: We want this to be a list of fresh new makeup buys or new makeup brands we're excited about.
- Quality brands: There are certain makeup brands that have a cult following but we also wanted to spotlight brands that might not be as well known.
- Price point: This feature includes a mix of price points for every budget.
As Prime Day is just days away, we thought we'd share some of the best sales on makeup products. It's rare to see a new product launch in the sale, but if you're after a beauty splurge it's well worth a look. See below...
Best early Prime Day sales on makeup
- Cult Beauty has a huge sale on makeup right now - you can get up to 40% off the likes of Charlotte Tilbury, Saie, Urban Decay, Milk Makeup and so much more.
- Boots has an impressive offer on premium makeup ahead of Prime Day. We spotted Estee Lauder, Fenty Beauty, YSL and IT Cosmetics in the sale and the savings are pretty incredible.
- Sephora has up to 50% off right now and you can expect savings from the likes of Tarte Cosmetics, Makeup by Mario, REM Beauty, bareMinerals and lots more.
- The Selfridges summer sale is on and that means huge discounts on makeup, and amazing brands have been included this year. We spotted Giorgio Armani, Sisley, Lancome, Kylie Cosmetics and more.
The best new makeup launches for summer 2023
How we tested the best new makeup products
We’ve been busy testing new launches, with the exception of the ones we are still waiting on. We wanted to find affordable, mid-range and high-end options and only shared the products that we predict will create a buzz.
Why you should trust me
I have always been obsessed with all things beauty, and I am lucky enough to be sent products to test for my job as a lifestyle journalist. I am also alerted by PR teams about new launches and big announcements and I attend press previews to find out more about new product drops. I aim to update this article as often as possible to keep you informed of the new buzziest launches.