Charles Worthington reveals how to re-create three stunning red carpet hairstyles from the comfort of your own.
Scroll down for easy step-by-step guides to creating these gorgeous looks, choosing from the Up-Do, the Glamour Wave, or the Classic.
- Cleanse the hair using Charles Worthington Salon at Home Volume & Bounce shampoo, £5.99.
- Towel the hair dry and apply the Charles Worthington Secrets Collection Instant Amplifying Volume Treatment, £14.99, then rinse out.
- Apply the Charles Worthington at Home Volume and Bounce Body Booster Mousse, £5.99 throughout the hair.
- Make sure you comb through section by section to ensure the product is evenly distributed.
- Blow-dry your hair with a round brush, creating a bend as you dry throughout the entire head of hair.
- Take a fine comb and tease the roots by gently backcombing. On the root of each section, use a little spritz of the Charles Worthington at Home Style Setter Brush out Strong Hairspray, £5.99.
- Gently smooth the hair and seure it on top and around the hair line.
- Draw a section from ear to ear, securing the top section out of the way.
- With your fingers, twist this section into a know and pin with grips to secure at the nape of the neck.
- Release the entire top section and encourage a centre parting.
- Rake the hair back and allow to fall loosely over the knot you have created.
- Secure with a generous coating of hairspray, then pinch the ends which overhang the knot and tuck them into the knot with the a few grips.
- Tease a few strands loose to fall around the face. Finish with a little Charles Worthington Shine Booster All Over Gloss Spray, £5.99.
THE GLAMOUR WAVE
- Cleanse the hair with Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce shampoo and conditioner, £5.99 each.
- Throughout your hair, apply the brand new BAFTA edition Volume & bounce 3D boosting crème, £6.99.
- Make sure to massage into the mid lengths and ends.
- Draw a deep side parting one side, then pull all the underneath section of hair at the back into a clean ponytail at the nape of the neck.
- Braid this and pin into a tight bun, securing with grips.
- Release the top section, and use a curling wand to wave the hair in vertical sections towards the face, on both sides of the parting.
- Gently brush the curls out to form a wave, raking through with a comb to encourage their shape. Add some Charles Worthington Salon at Home Style Setter Max Hold Hairspray, £5.99.
- Take vertical sections of hair starting on the shorter side.
- Gently gather the waves, using spray, and tuck all the ends into and around the bun at the back to disguise it.
- Continue all the way around the head, working towards the longer, heavier side.
- Finalise with Charles Worthington Shine Booster All Over Gloss Spray, £5.99.
- Rough dry the hair, then start to blow dry underneath by taking sections of the same width as your large round hairbrush.
- Blow dry up and outwards for maximum volume, and allow a natural parting to fall.
- Starting underneath, use straighteners or a large curling tong, and curl fron the roots to the ends in large sections.
- Simply rake them out with your fingers, and sprinkle some Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Root Lift Backcombing powder, £5.99, into the roots.
- Massage to ramp up the hair’s volume.
- Finish with the Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Texturising Spray, £6.99, throughout the mid lengths and ends, for maximum hold and control.
- Spritz Charles Worthington Salon at Home Style Setter Long Lasting Max Hold Hairspray, £5.99.
- Apply the Charles Worthington BAFTA edition Volume & Bounce 3D boosting crème, £6.99, throughout the mid lengths and ends.
- Massage in for an even distribution.Cleanse and condition the hair using Charles Worthington Volume and Bounce shampoo and conditioner, £5.99 each.
To get more red carpet looks and for the chance to win a goody bag, click here: