The Duchess of Cambridge, née Kate Middleton, is set to return to official engagements once she has recovered from Hyperemesis Gravidarum.
Kate, who is expecting her second baby with Prince William, has had to pull out of various duties since announcing her pregnancy at the start of September.
After three weeks of severe morning sickness, the Palace has confirmed that she could return to work as soon as next month.
CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE
Kate announced her second pregnancy at the start of September
"There will be engagements in October and November. We just haven't announced them yet," a source told the Mail on Sunday.
On the day that her pregnancy was announced, the Clarence House statement also revealed that Kate was suffering from the same condition she had while pregnant with her firstborn Prince George.
She had to cancel a visit to the University of Oxford scheduled for that day, with William left to carry out the engagement alone.
The Prince reportedly said that he and Kate were "thrilled" by their baby news and that the Duchess may be over the worst of the sickness in a "few weeks' time".
Kate's last official engagement was on 5 August with Princes William and Harry
William, 32, also stepped in for his wife on a two-day tour of Malta earlier this month. Kate, who had been eager to make the visit on behalf of The Queen, was given doctors' orders to not travel and to rest at home.
It would have been her first solo overseas tour – a milestone in any British royal's career.
Since her pregnancy was announced, Kate has also missed the debut of her brother-in-law Prince Harry's Invictus Games – the Paralympic-style sporting event – and a solemn Drumhead service at Lee Valley Athletics Centre, which she was scheduled to watch with William and Harry.
The Duchess, 32, was last seen at an official engagement on 5 August when she opened a poppy installation at the Tower of London with the royal brothers.