Margaret Thatcher's power dresses sold for £73,000
MORE NEWS IN PICTURES
- Tuesday September 4, 2012
- The Wanted play Romeo Beckham's birthday bash
- Great British Bake Off 'used product placement'
- Margaret Thatcher's power dresses sold for £73,000
- One Direction win battle over name clash
- 'Green Mile' star Michael Clarke Duncan dies at 54
- Monday September 3, 2012
- Kym Marsh and Jamie Lomas tie the knot
- Rihanna's angry tweets following train 'mobbing'
- Blake looks lively at Gucci fragrance party
- Kayaking Russell Crowe rescued by Coast Guard
- Singer Katie Melua weds in star-studded ceremony
- Entertainment world mourns Max Bygraves
- Stars pay tribute to 'Walk On By' writer Hal David
- Friday August 31, 2012
- Olympic effect makes Emeli Sandé a chart topper
- Robbie: Liam's clothes are 'really well put together'
- Cheryl Cole looking forward to Girls Aloud reunion
- Tori Spelling gives birth to fourth child
- Adele on wedding rumours: 'I'm not married'
- Simon Cowell rescues passengers from sinking boat
- Thursday August 30, 2012
- Simon Cowell slips down celebrity rich list
- Duran Duran cancel tour dates in North America
- Cheryl Cole and Will.i.am involved in car accident
- Wednesday August 29, 2012
- Gwyneth and Chris to 'up sticks' to LA?
- Kelly Osbourne to launch new clothing line
- Tuesday August 28, 2012
- Katy Perry turns down 'American Idol' judging role
- Has Russell Brand spiced up his love life?
- Emma Watson finds romance with fellow scholar
- Anne-Marie Duff turns down role to look after son
- Shirley MacLaine warns not to overlook golden oldies
- Monday August 27, 2012
- Camerons spend rainy bank holiday in Cornwall
- Duran Duran cancel gig due to Nick Rhodes' illness
- Mo Farah to inscribe twins' names on medals
- Coldplay to headline at Paralympic closing ceremony
- French rock star Johnny Hallyday rushed to hospital
- Obama backers pay $15,000 to dine with George
- Girls Aloud plan 'something special' for anniversary
- Friday August 24, 2012
- Katherine Jenkins denies David Beckham rumours