Palace refutes claims Caroline and husband are heading for split

Palace refutes claims Caroline and husband are heading for split

Monaco's royal palace has released a statement to deny reports that Princess Caroline's ten year marriage to Ernst, Prince of Hanover is in trouble.

"This information is absolutely false and baseless," said the palace press service. 

The statement follows numerous reports in the media there is a growing distance between 52-year-old Caroline and Ernst, 55. 

French publication Paris Match says the Monegasque royal moved from the residence she shares with German aristocrat Ernst in Fontainebleau earlier this month to return to the principality.

Caroline and Ernst married in Monaco on January 23, 1999 and have one child together, ten-year-old Princess Alexandra of Hanover.

Photo: ę Rex

Thursday September 17, 2009

Previous News In Pictures:

MORE NEWS IN PICTURES
´╗┐

Follow us on

´╗┐

News in pictures

´╗┐

Suggestions

´╗┐
´╗┐