Keith Floyd vows to battle on as he reveals his cancer fight

Keith Floyd vows to battle on as he reveals his cancer fight

TV chef Keith Floyd revealed this week he has been diagnosed with bowel cancer but says he refuses to be beaten by the disease.

"I went to Spain six weeks ago to see my old doctor about a little growth," the 65-year-old food-lover told the Express

"He said: ' Not very good news I'm afraid.'…It's not what you want to hear."

Since then Keith has undergone five operations which he says were 90 per cent successful. 

"Now I have five weeks of chemotherapy coming up," the south of France-based former Army officer added.

"I'm not thrilled about it, no, but what can I do? I'll get through it."

Wednesday July 29, 2009

Previous News In Pictures:

MORE NEWS IN PICTURES


Follow us on



News in pictures



Suggestions